Oh! You missed out on this role!
But don’t worry, your perfect job at ieDigital is just around the corner.
Take a look at our careers page for more opportunities.
Business Analyst (Contractor)
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support our client delivery team. You will perform a key role working closely with our clients business community, including Tier 1 organisations. The role may involve undertaking business analysis on a range of projects.
Tasks will include involvement in the development of new Business Solutions through working closely with clients and external parties. This is a “hands on” role, which will require the production of a number of deliverables including scope definitions and requirements specifications. An important part of the role is the participation in client on-site workshops.
You will be expected to keep in touch with the fast changing technical and business market, and to help identify opportunities for the company resulting from technical, business and legal changes.
ieDigital provides financial service organizations with the ability to transform their digital customer experience. We do this through Interact, our powerful software platform, whose prebuilt components enable our clients to quickly deliver customized solutions to market.
By integrating into any core banking system and fintech ecosystem, we combine the functionality to improve the customer experience, accelerate growth, optimize cost efficiency and manage risk.
We are the chosen partner to four of the UK’s five largest banks, and have deployed Interact in 28 countries. We were recognized as one of the world’s “most significant providers” in the Q3 2017 Forrester Wave for Digital Banking Engagement Platforms, offering “a well-defined Digital Banking Platform that supports Corporate Banking, Private Banking and excels in Retail Banking”.
ieDigital is privately owned and has more than 120 employees. Our head office can be found on the London riverside, with further offices in Frankfurt, Dubai and Sydney.
For more information visit www.ieDigital.com.
Your Skills & Experience
- A firm grounding in business analysis and design methodologies and specifically Agile development.
- Excellent customer communication, client relationship and problem resolution skills, and will be commercially astute.
- Previous business analysis experience including some gained in a relevant industry sector within the Financial Services Sector (e.g. some experience of specialising in Credit Cards, Retail Funds/Investments, Savings, Mortgages, Wealth Management, Collections).
- Experience of working directly with business users at senior levels within an organisation, and gaining a commercial understanding of their requirements.
- Experience of requirements gathering and the production of high quality specifications and solution designs including wireframes.
- Experience of working in a business-to-business commercial environment
- Experience of e-business related applications
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst at all stages of a software development project.
- Able to contribute to a range of small projects in parallel.
- Bright, articulate and well presented.
- Work well with other people in a team environment.
- Experience of business analysis during the software/product testing phase of a project, and an understanding of the quality assurance and improvement process.
Kingston upon Thames, London