We are seeking a bright, proactive person who genuinely enjoys analysing data, identifying trends and extracting meaning from it.
We take data seriously and so do our clients. This is a very hands-on analytical role with scope to make a real impact; your analysis and recommendations will directly influence commercial decisions and client strategy.
Working on a number of high-profile projects and client accounts simultaneously, you should be keen to learn and develop new skills, take on challenges and make your contribution count.
ieDigital provides financial service organisations with the ability to transform their digital customer experience. We do this through Interact®, our powerful software platform, whose pre-built components enable our clients to deliver customised solutions to market quickly. By integrating in to any core banking system and Fintech ecosystem, we bring together the functionality to improve the customer experience, accelerate growth, optimise costs and manage risk.
We are the chosen partner to four of the UK’s five largest banks and have deployed Interact in 28 countries. We were recognised as one of the world’s “most significant providers” in the Q3 2017 Forrester Wave for Digital Banking Engagement Platforms, offering “a well-defined Digital Banking Platform that supports Corporate Banking, Private Banking and excels in Retail Banking.” ieDigital have also recently achieved awards for best technology in Motor Finance and best digital solution within Debt Collections.
ieDigital is privately owned and has approximately 70 employees. Our head office is set on the riverside in London with further offices in Sydney, Frankfurt & Dubai. For more information visit www.ieDigital.com.
- Drive the implementation of Analytics in our base product and client projects – both web and Apps (using Firebase for Apps)
- Produce funnels and reports using Google Tag Manager, Firebase and Analytics
- Work with Business Intelligence (BI) reports to collate useful data
- Work with the BI portal to develop client dashboards
- Proactively review digital customer journeys in alignment with client KPI’s to measure performance and provide suitable client updates and reports.
- Work with account managers and Customer Success team to prepare, analyse and contribute to client reviews by providing analytics and BI data.
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with Google Tag Manager and data layer
- Good working knowledge of web analytics platforms, notably Google Analytics
- Experience in producing reports that focus on data analysis, interpretation, research and insights
- Ability to perform technical assessments of page set up and performance of digital customer journeys
- Excellent communication skills & confidence presenting to others, including senior managers and clients
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
- Demonstrating a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Understanding of how to implement and use Google Firebase in mobile Apps
- Experience using Elastic and Kibana
- AWS log analysis
- Agency-side/client-facing experience
- Competitive Salary: based upon your skills and experience
- Holidays: 25 working days plus 8 statutory holidays
- Company Pension: the company contributes 4% of your basic salary once you have completed 3 months employment. If you wish, you may join sooner and make your own salary sacrifice contributions
- Life Assurance: pays a sum equivalent to four times your basic
- Health Plan: On commencement of employment with the company you are eligible to join the company’s private health plan
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to amazing discounts including Tastecard, cinema tickets, holidays and more
- Regular social activities & events
- Great location overlooking the River Thames
Kingston upon Thames, London