Oh! You missed out on this role!
But don’t worry, your perfect job at ieDigital is just around the corner.
Take a look at our careers page for more opportunities.
Front-End Web Developer – Delivery
We are seeking a Front-End Web Developer to help drive the creation of market leading software in the financial services sector. You will be passionate about creating the best possible experience for the end users, whilst being able to understand and translate the business requirements of our clients to create the best end-product.
You will be used to working in an Agile environment, with a highly collaborative approach to delivering solutions, working closely with Product Owners, Developers, and QA Analysts.
Your role will be critical across the business, including delivering solutions for our internal product, delivering client facing implementations, working with sales and marketing to build sales demo’s\prototypes and optimizing new and existing internal and customer solution implementations, to ensure best in class customer experience and performance.
You will be a key part of a growing team of Front-End Developers.
ieDigital provides financial service organizations with the ability to transform their digital customer experience. We do this through Interact, our powerful software platform, whose prebuilt components enable our clients to quickly deliver customized solutions to market.
By integrating into any core banking system and fintech ecosystem, we combine the functionality to improve the customer experience, accelerate growth, optimize cost efficiency and manage risk.
We are the chosen partner to four of the UK’s five largest banks, and have deployed Interact in 28 countries. We were recognized as one of the world’s “most significant providers” in the Q3 2017 Forrester Wave for Digital Banking Engagement Platforms, offering “a well-defined Digital Banking Platform that supports Corporate Banking, Private Banking and excels in Retail Banking”.
ieDigital is privately owned and has more than 120 employees. Our head office can be found on the London riverside, with further offices in Frankfurt, Dubai and Sydney.
For more information visit www.ieDigital.com.
- Review designs created by UX designers; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on work
- Write code to implement those visual elements into various web applications
- Create prototypes, mock-ups, and staging sites for review and feedback
- Optimize sites for maximum speed and scalability across web and mobile
- Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
- Collaborate with members of project teams (including UX designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Meet tight deadlines as required
Skills & Experience
Essential – Technical
- Relevant commercial experience in a front-end development role
- A portfolio demonstrating implementation of great product experiences in either a B2C or B2B environment.
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
- Proven experience designing and implementing mobile first responsive web solutions
- Understanding of Web Accessibility best practice & guidelines
- Strong capabilities in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SVG and font icon manipulation
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and device compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN and Git
Essential – Non-Technical
- Experience of working in a highly collaborative, Agile environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with a range of stakeholders across the business.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Comfortable presenting solutions to senior stakeholders and clients.
- High attention to detail and quality oriented
- Understanding of web site deployment technologies
- Skills in MVC and NuGet\Other package managers
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Holidays: 25 working days plus 8 statutory holidays.
- Company pension: The company contributes 4% of your basic salary once you have completed three months’ employment. If you wish, you may join sooner and make your own salary sacrifice contributions.
- Life assurance: Pays a sum equivalent to four times your basic salary.
- Health plan: On commencement of employment with the company, you are eligible to join the company’s private health plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Shower facilities.
- Eye-care vouchers.
- Access to amazing discounts such as Tastecard, cinema tickets, holidays and more.
- Free fruit.
- Regular social activities and events.
- Great location overlooking the River Thames.
Kingston upon Thames, London