Oh! You missed out on this role!
But don’t worry, your perfect job at ieDigital is just around the corner.
Take a look at our careers page for more opportunities.
Infrastructure Engineer, Corporate IT
An excellent opportunity to join a small team supporting all company infrastructure. The successful candidate will be involved in a broad spectrum of IT support, from building and supporting PC desktops and applications, to supporting cloud based and locally hosted virtual servers and applications and administrating firewalls and routers.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Architect, you will be part of a team of engineers that is responsible for dealing with helpdesk requests with varying degrees of complexity, the day-to-day running of internal and hosted IT systems and the planning and delivery of infrastructure upgrades and migrations.
ieDigital provides financial service organisations with the ability to transform their digital customer experience. We do this through Interact®, our powerful software platform, whose pre-built components enable our clients to deliver customised solutions to market quickly. By integrating into any core banking system and Fintech ecosystem, we bring together the functionality to improve the customer experience, accelerate growth, optimise costs and manage risk.
We are the chosen partner to four of the UK’s five largest banks and have deployed Interact in 28 countries. We were recognised as one of the world’s “most significant providers” in the Q3 2017 Forrester Wave for Digital Banking Engagement Platforms, offering “a well-defined Digital Banking Platform that supports Corporate Banking, Private Banking and excels in Retail Banking.” ieDigital have also recently achieved awards for best technology in the Motor Finance industry and best solution within the Collections industry.
ieDigital is privately owned and has approximately 75 employees. Our head office is set on the riverside in London with further offices in Sydney, Frankfurt and Dubai. For more information visit www.ieDigital.com.
- Image, build and configure PCs and laptops
- Desktop support
- Software installation and security patching of systems
- Planning and deploying IT system upgrades and migrations
- Firewall administration and troubleshooting
- Dealing with Helpdesk requests from internal and external clients
- Monitoring alerts – assessment, prioritisation, remedial action
- Managing the backups of essential systems
- System administration
- Providing support for meeting rooms and training facilities
Technical Skills and Experience
- Approx. 5 years+ relevant experience of supporting Microsoft infrastructure and desktop environment with a strong understanding of standard core infrastructure tools
- Active Directory
- Network experience in the day to day management of routers, switches and firewalls
- Exchange, SharePoint
- Veeam, Zerto or other backup/replication solutions
- Windows (8 and 10) Desktop builds and support
- Dell and Apple laptops
- Experience of supporting developer tools such as TeamCity, SVN, GIT and Jira
- Experience of AWS and/or Azure
- Experience of administrating CheckPoint firewalls
- Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, CCNA ideal but not essential
Non-technical Attributes and Experience
- Customer service experience and understanding, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively whether alone or as part of a team
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Understanding of / exposure to ITIL processes
- Competitive Salary: based upon your skills and experience
- Holidays: 25 working days plus 8 statutory holidays
- Company Pension: the company contributes 4% of your basic salary once you have completed 3 months employment. If you wish, you may join sooner and make your own salary sacrifice contributions
- Life Assurance: pays a sum equivalent to four times your basic
- Health Plan: On commencement of employment with the company you are eligible to join the company’s private health plan
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to amazing discounts including Tastecard, cinema tickets, holidays and more
- Regular social activities & events
- Great location overlooking the River Thames
Kingston upon Thames, London