Oh! You missed out on this role!
But don’t worry, your perfect job at ieDigital is just around the corner.
Take a look at our careers page for more opportunities.
Lead Business Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Delivery team. You will perform a key role working closely with our customers’ business community (which include Tier 1 organisations). Your role will involve shaping, planning and undertaking the Business Analysis role on a range of projects.
Tasks will include involvement in the development of new Business Solutions through working closely with clients and external parties. This is a “hands on” role, which will require the production of a number of deliverables including scope definitions and requirements specifications. An important part of the role is the facilitation of on-site workshops.
You may be involved in carrying out pre-sales “gap analysis” to determine the fit of our product to our client’s needs. You will be expected to keep in touch with the fast changing technical and business market, and to help identify opportunities for the company resulting from technical, business and legal changes.
ieDigital provides financial service organisations with the ability to transform their digital customer experience. We do this through Interact®, our powerful software platform, whose pre-built components enable our clients to deliver customised solutions to market quickly. By integrating into any core banking system and Fintech ecosystem, we bring together the functionality to improve the customer experience, accelerate growth, optimise costs and manage risk.
We are the chosen partner to four of the UK’s five largest banks and have deployed Interact in 28 countries. We were recognised as one of the world’s “most significant providers” in the Q3 2017 Forrester Wave for Digital Banking Engagement Platforms, offering “a well-defined Digital Banking Platform that supports Corporate Banking, Private Banking and excels in Retail Banking.” ieDigital have also recently achieved awards for best technology in the Motor Finance industry and best solution within the Collections industry.
ieDigital is privately owned and has approximately 90 employees. Our head office is set on the riverside in London with further offices in Sydney, Frankfurt & Dubai. For more information visit www.ieDigital.com.
- Accurately and efficiently identify, define, document and present high quality business Scope /requirements/artefacts to suit the needs of the customer.
- Analyse and interpret requirements into pragmatic business focussed solutions and/or definition of improved/changed business systems/process.
- Produce structured definitions of functionality and process design capable of supporting development of technical design.
- Provide the required level of input to developers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Act as a coordinator between the development team and any third parties concerning system functionality.
- Provide walk-throughs (Demo’s) and produce training documentation for new or changed system functionality.
- Provide Quality Criteria to assist with definition of test strategy, test planning and system testing, including the provision of test data and expected results.
- Provide post-implementation support and deliver systems training where required.
- Quickly become a SME/PO on behalf of the Clients IT systems and how those IT systems are used by the client to advise on feasibility of making changes.
- Escalate problems through agreed channels as appropriate and manage them through to successful resolution, keeping all stakeholders regularly updated.
- Write, extend and maintain system documentation.
- Organise and facilitate knowledge sharing sessions.
- Actively promote the adoption and review of agreed Business analysis standards and the use of agreed documentation and templates.
- Take an active role in the Business Analysis recruitment process.
- Competitive Salary: based upon your skills and experience
- Holidays: 25 working days plus 8 statutory holidays
- Company Pension: the company contributes 4% of your basic salary once you have completed 3 months employment. If you wish, you may join sooner and make your own salary sacrifice contributions
- Life Assurance: pays a sum equivalent to four times your basic
- Health Plan: On commencement of employment with the company you are eligible to join the company’s private health plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to amazing discounts including Tastecard, cinema tickets, holidays and more
- Regular social activities & events
- Great location overlooking the River Thames
Kingston upon Thames, London