Oh! You missed out on this role!
But don’t worry, your perfect job at ieDigital is just around the corner.
Take a look at our careers page for more opportunities.
Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our client delivery team. You will perform a key role working closely with our customers’ business community (which include Tier 1 organisations). Your role will involve shaping, planning and undertaking the Business Analysis role on a range of projects.
Tasks will include involvement in the development of new Business Solutions through working closely with clients and external parties. This is a “hands on” role, which will require the production of a number of deliverables including scope definitions and requirements specifications. An important part of the role is the facilitation of on-site workshops.
You may be involved in carrying out pre-sales “gap analysis” to determine the fit of our product to our client’s needs. You will be expected to keep in touch with the fast changing technical and business market, and to help identify opportunities for the company resulting from technical, business and legal changes.
ieDigital provides financial service organisations with the ability to transform their digital customer experience. We do this through Interact®, our powerful software platform, whose pre-built components enable our clients to deliver customised solutions to market quickly. By integrating into any core banking system and Fintech ecosystem, we bring together the functionality to improve the customer experience, accelerate growth, optimise costs and manage risk.
We are the chosen partner to four of the UK’s five largest banks and have deployed Interact in 28 countries. We were recognised as one of the world’s “most significant providers” in the Q3 2017 Forrester Wave for Digital Banking Engagement Platforms, offering “a well-defined Digital Banking Platform that supports Corporate Banking, Private Banking and excels in Retail Banking.” ieDigital have also recently achieved awards for best technology in the Motor Finance industry and best solution within the Collections industry.
ieDigital is privately owned and has approximately 70 employees. Our head office is set on the riverside in London. For more information visit www.ieDigital.com.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately and efficiently identify, define, document and present high quality business scope /requirements/artefacts to suit the needs of the customer.
- Analyse and interpret requirements into pragmatic business focussed solutions and/or definition of improved/changed business systems/process.
- Produce structured definitions of functionality and process design capable of supporting development of technical design.
- Provide the required level of input to Developers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Act as a coordinator between the Development team and any third parties concerning system functionality.
- Provide walk-throughs (Demo’s) and produce training documentation for new or changed system functionality.
- Provide Quality Criteria to assist with definition of test strategy, test planning and system testing, including the provision of test data and expected results.
- Provide post-implementation support and deliver systems training where required.
- Quickly become a subject matter expert on behalf of the Clients IT systems and how those IT systems are used by the client to advise on feasibility of making changes.
- Escalate problems through agreed channels as appropriate and manage them through to successful resolution, keeping all stakeholders regularly updated.
- Write, extend and maintain system documentation.
Your Skills & Experience
- Ability to support and provide guidance to multiple teams and clients from Pre-sales to client delivery, continually adding value as a Senior Business Analyst / Product Owner at all stages of the Project and software development lifecycle.
- A professionally high standard of customer service at all times, demonstrating strong relationship management, influencing skills and problem resolution.
- Expertise or at least deep knowledge of Agile models, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and the specific activities needed to deliver a solid set of user stories, scenarios, work flows and wire frames necessary for the developers to understand the goal of each story.
- Drive and self-initiative. Able to see problems through to conclusion, irrespective of delay, opposition, diversion or lack of product knowledge.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness with a well-developed instinct of when people or business priorities have changed and ability to quickly modify behaviour to achieve effective outcomes
- Ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of team and business processes.
- Previous business analysis experience including some gained in a relevant industry sector within the Retail Financial Services Sector (e.g. some experience of specialising in Credit Cards, Retail Funds/Investments, Savings, Mortgages, Wealth Management, Collections).
- Have experience of working directly with business users at senior levels within an organisation, and gaining a commercial understanding of their requirements.
- Have experience of working with senior technical staff to define the technical solution for a client implementation.
- Have experience of e-business related applications.
- Be able to work well in a pre-sales situation and be able to give high-level presentations to senior business people.
- Have experience of working as a Business Analyst at all stages of a software development project.
- Competitive Salary: based upon your skills and experience
- Holidays: 25 working days plus 8 statutory holidays
- Company Pension: the company contributes 4% of your basic salary once you have completed 3 months employment. If you wish, you may join sooner and make your own salary sacrifice contributions
- Life Assurance: pays a sum equivalent to four times your basic
- Health Plan: On commencement of employment with the company you are eligible to join the company’s private health plan
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to amazing discounts including Tastecard, cinema tickets, holidays and more
- Regular social activities & events
- Great location overlooking the River Thames
Kingston upon Thames, London