This is a critical role in the success of ieDigital. Working with Sales and Delivery functions, you will be responsible for leading a consulting engagement with the client, to understand their business problems and to formulate a statement of requirements in collaboration with Delivery to prepare a contract in conjunction with Sales and Delivery, for building and delivering the solution to the client.
ieDigital provides financial service organisations with the ability to transform their digital customer experience. We do this through Interact®, our powerful software platform, whose pre-built components enable our clients to deliver customised solutions to market quickly. By integrating into any core banking system and Fintech ecosystem, we bring together the functionality to improve the customer experience, accelerate growth, optimise costs and manage risk.
We are the chosen partner to four of the UK’s five largest banks and have deployed Interact in 28 countries. We were recognised as one of the world’s “most significant providers” in the Q3 2017 Forrester Wave for Digital Banking Engagement Platforms, offering “a well-defined Digital Banking Platform that supports Corporate Banking, Private Banking and excels in Retail Banking.” ieDigital have also recently achieved awards for best technology in the Motor Finance industry and best solution within the Collections industry.
ieDigital is privately owned and has approximately 70 employees. Our head office is set on the riverside in London. For more information visit www.ieDigital.com.
- Requirements Analysis
- Attend business discovery meetings with the Sales team to support the elicitation and documentation of a prospect’s business issues
- Plan and lead business process mapping workshops with prospects to define the As Is and To Be processes, identify the user personas, and document the process improvement benefits
- Solution Showcasing
- Design, build, and demonstrate “showcase” applications of a prospect’s To Be business processes in Outsystems
- Demonstrate the USPs of the ieDigital solution versus a COTS or self-built application
- Project Delivery
- Lead a multi-functional Delivery team to build and ‘productionise’ an application for a prospect
- Manage a delivery project against a set P&L
Skills & Experience Required
- Must be willing to travel regularly & work off-site (mostly UK)
- Strong business acumen and interest in financial services
- Excellent consultative skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate the value of technology in business terms
- Ability to work effectively whether alone or as part of a team – organisational skills, leadership
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Basic project planning
- RAD methodologies
- Customer service experience and understanding
- Awareness of sales processes
- Ability to build front-end applications in GUI toolkits
- Enthusiastic and passionate presentation skills
- Confident in developing new professional relationships with prospective clients
- High level of initiative and the ability to work without supervision
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at once
- Competitive Salary: based upon your skills and experience.
- Holidays: 25 working days plus 8 statutory holidays.
- Company Pension: the company contributes 4% of your basic salary once you have completed 3 months employment. If you wish, you may join sooner and make your own contributions.
- Life Assurance: pays a sum equivalent to four times your basic.
- Health Plan: On commencement of employment with the company you are eligible to join the company’s private health plan at no cost to you.
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to amazing discounts including Tastecard, cinema tickets, holidays and more
- Regular social activities & events
- Great location overlooking the River Thames
Kingston upon Thames, London