Client Management Executive
In this varied and exciting role you will be central to a wide range of key processes and functions within the Sales & Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Client Management, you will primarily be responsible for helping to maintain client relationships and owning the end to end Change Management process – vital to enhancing our clients’ customer propositions and a key source of revenue.
- Scheduling, planning, and delivery of Client Change Review meetings
- Ownership of client change request (CR) process
- Ensuring change requests are processed within SLA – escalating as needed
- Following-up with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the CR and secure a signed SOW
- Liaising with internal Change Delivery teams to ensure timely delivery of solution design and estimates
- Ensuring all CRs for which a Work Request is raised, are entered into the CRM tool
- Maintain a record of all CRs for review with the Head of Client Management and the CEO
- Maintain a repository of all client contracts in Sharepoint
- Support the preparation of client presentations, SOWs, monthly relationship governance packs
- Helping to identify new sales opportunities
- Build strong client relationships
- Provide ongoing consultation and support to clients
Initially you will be fully remote due to Coronavirus restrictions but in time our expectation is that you would be office based at our Kingston upon Thames HQ, with the opportunity to work from home approximately 1 or 2 days a week.
All about you
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong ability to build and manage relationships at all levels
- IT Change Management experience
- Project Management, Business Analysis or PMO experience
- Experience using a Sales CRM system, such as Hubspot
- Interest in Financial Services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Benefits & Perks
Privacy and GDPR
When you apply, we may ask you for the following personal information:
- Your name
- Contact details
- Your work and educational history (typically in your CV)
- Your current salary information and your notice period at your current employer
- A form of identification, insurance numbers, immigration information and visa status
- The country you are applying from
- Your responses to application questions
- References from your previous employer
- Other information you voluntarily give us through the process, including through interviews or take-home tasks.
Giving this information is optional, but if you choose not to, we might not have enough information about you to consider your application.
As well as what we’ve listed above, we may ask you to give us some sensitive personal data such as:
- age group
- sexual orientation.
We only ever ask for this information to keep track of our equal opportunities monitoring and to make sure we’re complying with anti-discrimination laws. Where we use your data for these purposes, we anonymise it. You don’t have to share it with us, and legally we can’t consider it as part of your application. So if you choose not to share it with us, it won’t harm your application in any way.
We typically get most of your personal information directly from you, but we may get some information about you from other sources:
- We collect information about you from background checking agencies
- We collect workplace references from your referees
- Information about you from publicly available sources (eg your name and contact details)
- We might receive your personal information from third-party recruitment firms.
We use your information to:
- Make hiring decisions
- Contact you throughout the hiring process
- Run recruitment and promotion processes (including an applicant tracking system)
- Run background checks (we’ll always tell you before running these checks)
- Fulfil our immigration and employment law obligations
- Track our equal opportunities, diversity and other recruitment performance (we
anonymise your data for these purposes).
We share your data with the following people:
- Internally with our People Team, Hiring Team and people in other teams who are involved in your hiring process.
- Recruitment or Executive Search agencies involved in recruiting you (this only applies if you’ve already given your details to this agency).
- Software companies that support our recruitment process.
- In some circumstances, we may share your details with other parties to comply with
the law or to protect our rights, property or safety.
If you apply for a role and your application isn’t successful, we keep your information for up to four years. The further you get in the application process, the longer we’re likely to keep your information. We keep your data for two main reasons:
- In case we face a legal challenge about our decision.
- To consider you as a candidate for other opportunities.
If you want us to delete your personal data sooner (from 6 months after the hiring process has concluded), you can chat to us. See the information under ‘Your rights’ for more details.
- Ask for a copy of all (or some) of the personal data we hold about you.
- Ask us to correct inaccurate data that we hold about you.
- Ask us to delete, ‘block’ or suppress your data – but, for legal reasons, we might not always be able to do this at the time you request it.
- Stop us using your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Stop us using your data for research and statistical purposes, in some circumstances withdraw any consent you’ve previously given us about your personal data.
If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve been talking to a member of the hiring team, they’ll also be happy to pass your request on.
Apply for this job
We accept CV files in PDF and Word formats, cover letter is preferred, but not mandatory. Files cannot be more than 1MB. All fields are required.
ieDigital is a solution provider for financial institutions and other financial services providers. We are a team of experts in financial services technology and customer experience.
At the very core of our company is a passion and belief in the power and potential of technology, and we’ve been applying technology to solve business problems since 1986.
ieDigital is owned by Parabellum Investments, a privately owned global investment firm founded and led by Rami Cassis, chief executive.