The DBC for Motor Finance Live Debate was held on Wednesday 16th May 2018 at the Law Society, London.
Key discussion points included:
- Will a world of connected cars, car sharing and self-driving vehicles alter the landscape for motor finance?
- How might the volume and value of motor loans change? Who will need them?
- With a potential move to all-inclusive subscriptions, what is it consumers will be financing?
- Will loans continue to be sourced through dealers?
- What changes do you need to make to transform your business?
Our panel for this debate:
The debate was chaired by Brian Cantwell, Editor, Motor Finance and Chair of the DBC for Motor Finance. Joining Brian were:
- Andrew Brameld, Managing Director, BNP Paribas Personal Finance
- Graham Wheeler, Executive Director, GW Executive Consulting
- Justin Benson, Head of Automotive, KPMG
- Simon Cadbury, Director of Strategy, Marketing & Innovation, Intelligent Environments
Motor Finance interviewed the panel ahead of the debate. Read more here: