The Credit Service Association’s award-winning annual conference brings together leading industry suppliers and decision- makers in the credit and collections landscape. UKCCC was named Conference of the Year at the TAF Best Practice Awards 2017.
So far the agenda includes:
- Technology, language and business: Bridging the gap between young and mature generations.
- Culture, business models and how this links to FCA’s portfolio approach to supervision.
- Cyber security – minimising data risk and realising the cost of the clean up.
- Fintech, comms and ethics
- Debt Advice Funding
- Debt management review
- Duty of care Regulatory visits
- SM&CR workshops
- Credit control and use of agencies
- Balancing business collection and client relations
- Consumer vs commercial – what’s the difference and where do you draw the line?
We hope you join us and 400+ credit and collection professionals at this stand-out event.