Welcome to ieDigital’s privacy notice.
ieDigital is a brand name operated by Intelligent Environments (Europe) Limited. ieDigital is a provider of software for financial services organisations and their customers.
We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice was last updated in June 2019.
Our contact details
Email address: email@example.com.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8614 9800,
Intelligent Environments (Europe) Limited
20 Old Bridge Street
Kingston upon Thames
What types of information we have
We may collect various types of personal data about you in the course of operating ieDigital. This data is required to enable us to provide our services.
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed.
In this policy the term “personal data’ shall have the meaning given to it in the GDPR and the DPA.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, job title, username or similar identifier and gender;
- Contact Data includes address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to correspond with ieDigital;
- Profile Data includes preferences, feedback, survey responses, and correspondence;
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the ieDigital website.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature of the ieDigital website.
How we get the information
We will collect personal data in the course of ieDigital providing services. This information will typically be provided by you.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you:
- From publicly accessible sources, e.g. social media and other online sources;
- When you voluntarily complete a survey or provide us with feedback;
- When you access our website and provide us with your contact details.
As you interact with the ieDigital website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies.
Why we use personal data
We process this information for the purpose of:
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests;
- Carrying out our market research campaigns.
We also get information by collecting data from the use of our website:
- These statistics are for the purpose of monitoring our website usage. However, the Aggregated Data on usage statistics do not include information that can be used to identify you.
Alternatively, you may ask us to provide you with information about our services or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations by contacting us at the address above.
What we do with the information
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- For our marketing research and campaigns;
- In the performance of a contract between ieDigital and the client organisation whom you represent;
- We do not share personal data with other parties unless we have your consent to do so.
Our lawful basis or bases for processing your data is as follows:
- Our contract with any organisation you are associated with and which may be our customer;
- Where we have previously sent you communications and you have not objected;
- We provide you with the option to withdraw consent to receipt of marketing communications from ieDigital at any time by contacting us or clicking the Unsubscribe link within any email we send you.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored within our marketing database in our offices or secure cloud file storage location.
We keep personal data for approximately five years. We will then dispose your information by securely deleting the information from our marketing database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal data.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. See contact details above.
How to complain
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us first.