Head of Product
The Head of Product role sits at the heart of the organization. You will be responsible for the ongoing evolution of our core offering – a digital banking platform called Interact. You will develop new ideas based on your industry experience, as well as your contact with clients and prospects.
You should possess a unique blend of business and technical savviness, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You should also enjoy spending time in our target market of financial services to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the market. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company.
- You will influence the leadership team as to where to invest in the product.
- You will own the product requirements.
- You will lead the platform’s go-to-market strategy, defining the product positioning, key benefits, and target clients.
- You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales team and key customers.
The role reports to the Director of Strategy, Marketing & Product and is based at the company’s headquarters in Kingston upon Thames.
ieDigital provides financial service organizations with the ability to transform their digital customer experience. We do this through Interact, our powerful software platform, whose prebuilt components enable our clients to quickly deliver customized solutions to market.
By integrating into any core banking system and fintech ecosystem, we combine the functionality to improve the customer experience, accelerate growth, optimize cost efficiency and manage risk.
We are the chosen partner to four of the UK’s five largest banks, and have deployed Interact in 28 countries. We were recognized as one of the world’s “most significant providers” in the Q3 2017 Forrester Wave for Digital Banking Engagement Platforms, offering “a well-defined Digital Banking Platform that supports Corporate Banking, Private Banking and excels in Retail Banking”.
ieDigital is privately owned and has more than 120 employees. Our head office can be found on the London riverside, with further offices in Frankfurt, Dubai and Sydney.
For more information, visit ieDigital.com
- The company’s subject matter expert for all product roadmap initiatives.
- An understanding of our target market, their product requirements and buying criteria; providing insightful analysis into their requirements
- Ability to evaluate and articulate how our product compares to the competition as well as best practice implementations in the market; providing insightful analysis into our strengths as well as feature gaps
- An understanding of key technological trends; providing insightful analysis into the opportunities they present the company
- Delivery of an inspirational vision for the product; that motivates both the internal leadership team and clients to invest in continuous development
- Develop and articulate the messaging to support the product strategy.
- Spearhead product launches – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Produce positioning, messaging, visuals, and themes that differentiate our products.
- Contribute to the production of collateral, including presentations, data sheets, white papers, and internal sales tools to support demand generation, market awareness, and sales efforts.
- Work with customers to create case studies and customer success stories that promote customer evangelism.
- Support enablement of our sales team to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of our solutions to increase win rates.
- Educate internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Speak and present internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Support ongoing strategic relationships with relevant industry analysts.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Financial Services Technology domain experience is essential.
- An experienced technology product marketer within the B2B space.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail. You are a charismatic presenter and comfortable with all channels: written word, webinars, conferences and online media.
- Excellent people and influencing skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, customers, partners and prospects.
- Comfortable performing research and building competitive analyses.
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Holidays: 25 working days plus 8 statutory holidays.
- Company pension: The company contributes 4% of your basic salary once you have completed three months’ employment. If you wish, you may join sooner and make your own salary sacrifice contributions.
- Life assurance: Pays a sum equivalent to four times your basic salary.
- Health plan: On commencement of employment with the company, you are eligible to join the company’s private health plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Shower facilities.
- Eye-care vouchers.
- Access to amazing discounts such as Tastecard, cinema tickets, holidays and more.
- Free fruit.
- Regular social activities and events.
- Great location overlooking the River Thames.
Kingston upon Thames, London