Senior QA Analyst
As a senior member of our software development team, you are responsible for designing tests that help us build the highest quality financial services software in the market. The QA role at ieDigital takes the lead in our test-driven development approach, building and executing of functional and integration testing for our product.
The Senior QA Analyst at ieDigital is also the key liaison with our Clients on all matters testing and quality assurance related, including managing the test plans, test execution and defect/ issues management.
We are delivering new software products into one of the hottest software markets in Financial Services today: online & mobile banking and payments. Our platform is fully SOA, highly secure, high performance and scalable.
We follow an Agile (Scrum) approach, and team members are self-motivated with high levels of experience in developing the highest quality code.
ieDigital provides financial service organisations with the ability to transform their digital customer experience. We do this through Interact®, our powerful software platform, whose pre-built components enable our clients to deliver customised solutions to market quickly. By integrating into any core banking system and Fintech ecosystem, we bring together the functionality to improve the customer experience, accelerate growth, optimise costs and manage risk.
We are the chosen partner to four of the UK’s five largest banks and have deployed Interact in 28 countries. We were recognised as one of the world’s “most significant providers” in the Q3 2017 Forrester Wave for Digital Banking Engagement Platforms, offering “a well-defined Digital Banking Platform that supports Corporate Banking, Private Banking and excels in Retail Banking.” ieDigital have also recently achieved awards for best technology in the Motor Finance industry and best solution within the Collections industry.
ieDigital is privately owned and has approximately 90 employees. Our head office is set on the riverside in London with further offices in Sydney, Frankfurt & Dubai. For more information visit www.ieDigital.com.
- Analyse and understand new and existing software components and requirements
- Gather test requirements and create test plans
- Design, implement and review test scenarios and cases
- Design and develop formal test specifications and test scripts through the analysis of project and development specifications
- Undertake UI, functional and integration testing
- Work with developers to identify and fix problems
- Formulate automated tests and ensure that these are kept up to date
- Undertake automated execution of software testing
- Analyse test results to identify areas of concern
- Write regular reports of the work you have completed
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for possible improvements to current testing processes
- Manage the test execution plan with customers as well as defect/ issues management.
Your Skills & Experience
- Relevant commercial experience.
- Strong communication skills, good work ethic and a positive attitude
- A good understanding of Agile test methodologies and processes – for internet and/or mobile applications
- Experience of creating of test scenarios/scripts
- Experience of black box testing and report defects
- Experience with the test management tools and Jira
- Experience of working in Agile team and scrum knowledge
- A working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
- Automated testing experience and the ability to write C# test scripts
- The ability to write test interfaces and test
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Holidays: 25 working days plus 8 statutory holidays.
- Company pension: The company contributes 4% of your basic salary once you have completed three months’ employment. If you wish, you may join sooner and make your own salary sacrifice contributions.
- Life assurance: Pays a sum equivalent to four times your basic salary.
- Health plan: On commencement of employment with the company, you are eligible to join the company’s private health plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Shower facilities.
- Eye-care vouchers.
- Access to amazing discounts such as Tastecard, cinema tickets, holidays and more.
- Free fruit.
- Regular social activities and events.
- Great location overlooking the River Thames.
Kingston upon Thames, London