SEO & Paid Search Manager
We’re looking for a data-driven marketer who’s passionate about digital marketing – more precisely about SEO and Paid Search – who can work effectively in a global software solutions growth environment.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing a considerable budget for Paid Search and SEO, and will be confident dealing with senior stakeholders, thinking strategically and driving MQLs via our SEO and PPC channels.
ieDigital provides financial service organizations with the ability to transform their digital customer experience. We do this through Interact, our powerful software platform, whose prebuilt components enable our clients to quickly deliver customized solutions to market.
By integrating into any core banking system and fintech ecosystem, we combine the functionality to improve the customer experience, accelerate growth, optimize cost efficiency and manage risk.
We are the chosen partner to four of the UK’s five largest banks, and have deployed Interact in 28 countries. We were recognized as one of the world’s “most significant providers” in the Q3 2017 Forrester Wave for Digital Banking Engagement Platforms, offering “a well-defined Digital Banking Platform that supports Corporate Banking, Private Banking and excels in Retail Banking”.
ieDigital is privately owned and has more than 100 employees. Our head office can be found on the London riverside, with further offices in Frankfurt, Dubai and Sydney.
For more information, visit ieDigital.com
- Develop and implement an SEO and Paid Search global roadmap (Paid Search: search engine paid platforms and display).
- Decide on overall SEM strategy and budget allocation across various territories.
- Set up and manage clear KPIs and reporting.
- Conduct regular technical audit and keyword research, content gap analysis, and liaise with content team to make on-page recommendations where required.
- Work with the ieDigital Content Manager to produce engaging content for our digital channels.
Your Skills & Experience
- A proven background in PPC (AdWords) and/or SEO, either from agency or advertiser.
- Confident reporting on results and presenting strategic ideas to senior stakeholders.
- Experience working in an operational performance marketing role.
- Experience with AdWords, Bing, Yandex, Baidu.
- Experience with various CMS (PHP and .NET) (desirable).
- Google Analytics, MS Excel and open source web apps.
- SEO tools such as MOZ, DeepCrawl, SEMrush, search metrics, and so on.
- Competitive Salary: based upon your skills and experience
- Bonus: up to 10% of basic salary
- Holidays: 25 working days plus 8 statutory holidays
- Company Pension: the company contributes 4% of your basic salary once you have completed 3 months employment. If you wish, you may join sooner and make your own salary sacrifice contributions
- Life Assurance: pays a sum equivalent to four times your basic
- Health Plan: On commencement of employment with the company you are eligible to join the company’s private health plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to amazing discounts including Tastecard, cinema tickets, holidays and more
- Free fruit
- Regular social activities & events
- Great location overlooking the River Thames
Kingston upon Thames, London