Strategic Partner Manager
We are seeking an experienced individual to take up a new, pivotal role, in our growing business within the Sales and Marketing team.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our key strategic partnerships and working closely with the Sales & Marketing team to help drive our growth plans.
- Owner of the relationships with our key strategic partners, including global financial businesses.
- High level internal stakeholder management, working across the business to ensure we drive up partner satisfaction and put in place the appropriate commercial frameworks.
- Close engagement with the Sales team to help drive new sales and extend the opportunities with existing partner customers.
- Developing senior relationships with our partners and customers to encourage business development.
- Set service levels between ieDigital and external Partners and conduct regular reviews.
- Work with the new business team to take on new partners.
All about you
- Previous partner relationship management experience is essential. Experience of partnering as a smaller company with much larger companies would be desirable.
- Consulting, business management experience is desirable.
- A strong background in financial services is essential, whether working within a bank/financial institution team or as a supplier to the Financial Services market.
- Previous experience of director level stakeholder engagement is essential.
- Exceptional level of written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge or interest in digital solutions and a good understanding of technology in financial services is highly desirable.
- The ability to demand and drive excellence from the business and our Partners is essential.
- Basic Salary: competitive, based upon your skills and experience
- Commission plan
- Benefits package
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to amazing discounts including Tastecard, cinema tickets, holidays and more
- Regular social activities & events
- Great location overlooking the River Thames
Privacy and GDPR
When you apply, we may ask you for the following personal information:
- Your name
- Contact details
- Your work and educational history (typically in your CV)
- Your current salary information and your notice period at your current employer
- A form of identification, insurance numbers, immigration information and visa status
- The country you are applying from
- Your responses to application questions
- References from your previous employer
- Other information you voluntarily give us through the process, including through interviews or take-home tasks.
Giving this information is optional, but if you choose not to, we might not have enough information about you to consider your application.
As well as what we’ve listed above, we may ask you to give us some sensitive personal data such as:
- age group
- sexual orientation.
We only ever ask for this information to keep track of our equal opportunities monitoring and to make sure we’re complying with anti-discrimination laws. Where we use your data for these purposes, we anonymise it. You don’t have to share it with us, and legally we can’t consider it as part of your application. So if you choose not to share it with us, it won’t harm your application in any way.
We typically get most of your personal information directly from you, but we may get some information about you from other sources:
- We collect information about you from background checking agencies
- We collect workplace references from your referees
- Information about you from publicly available sources (eg your name and contact details)
- We might receive your personal information from third-party recruitment firms.
We use your information to:
- Make hiring decisions
- Contact you throughout the hiring process
- Run recruitment and promotion processes (including an applicant tracking system)
- Run background checks (we’ll always tell you before running these checks)
- Fulfil our immigration and employment law obligations
- Track our equal opportunities, diversity and other recruitment performance (we
anonymise your data for these purposes).
We share your data with the following people:
- Internally with our People Team, Hiring Team and people in other teams who are involved in your hiring process.
- Recruitment or Executive Search agencies involved in recruiting you (this only applies if you’ve already given your details to this agency).
- Software companies that support our recruitment process.
- In some circumstances, we may share your details with other parties to comply with
the law or to protect our rights, property or safety.
If you apply for a role and your application isn’t successful, we keep your information for up to four years. The further you get in the application process, the longer we’re likely to keep your information. We keep your data for two main reasons:
- In case we face a legal challenge about our decision.
- To consider you as a candidate for other opportunities.
If you want us to delete your personal data sooner (from 6 months after the hiring process has concluded), you can chat to us. See the information under ‘Your rights’ for more details.
- Ask for a copy of all (or some) of the personal data we hold about you.
- Ask us to correct inaccurate data that we hold about you.
- Ask us to delete, ‘block’ or suppress your data – but, for legal reasons, we might not always be able to do this at the time you request it.
- Stop us using your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Stop us using your data for research and statistical purposes, in some circumstances withdraw any consent you’ve previously given us about your personal data.
If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve been talking to a member of the hiring team, they’ll also be happy to pass your request on.
Apply for this job
We accept CV files in PDF and Word formats, cover letter is preferred, but not mandatory. Files cannot be more than 1MB. All fields are required.
ieDigital is a solution provider for financial institutions and other financial services providers. We are a team of experts in financial services technology and customer experience.
At the very core of our company is a passion and belief in the power and potential of technology, and we’ve been applying technology to solve business problems since 1986.
ieDigital is owned by Parabellum Investments, a privately owned global investment firm founded and led by Rami Cassis, chief executive.