The theme of the conference this year is ‘Transition to Open Data – Managing the Change’, and will feature speakers such as Alex Scriven of Equifax, Daniel Tirado of Toyota Finance, and Simon Cordell of Ratesetter, among many others.
ieDigital is delighted to be an official event partner for ARCA, and look forward to discussions around lending, credit risk, open data, security, and changing customer expectations. The workshops and plenary discussions will be complemented by breakout sessions, and the evenings will play host to cocktails, a gala dinner, and great networking opportunities.
Topics will include:
- Possible open data models for Australia given our unique privacy culture.
- Lessons from markets that have “gone first”.
- Technical practicalities of implementing open data.
- Impact of unregulated data and products on the credit reporting system.
- Income and expense verification.
- Revamp of the HEM following the Royal Commission.
- Will we see a credit crunch? What happens when CCR reveals the ugly truth of borrower indebtedness?
Last year’s conference saw more than 425 credit risk professionals attend from 112 different companies, and from across many industries. This year, 480 delegates had registered by mid-September.
The ARCA National Conference is known for providing top quality strategic insights and networking opportunities for senior executives in the credit risk industry, as well as professional development and motivational opportunities for their teams. CPD points are also awarded for lawyers and AFSL or ACL responsible managers.
About the organizer, RFi Group
RFi Group is a global data-driven, strategic insights partner. It specializes in data and information gathering, customer-based insight generation, and business decision support for the world’s leading financial service providers.