- Representatives from Barclays, The UK Payments Council and Moneysupermarket.com among Europe’s most influential financial services influencers
- Top 50 influencers and innovators across Europe identified by peers
- Financial services industry’s five Rising Stars also revealed in European Digital Financial Services Power 50 list
Find the 50 on the Digital Banking Club website
The 50 most powerful influencers, innovators and game changers in digital financial services, have been named by an external panel of financial services experts in The Digital Banking Club’s first annual European Digital Financial Services Power 50.
Banks, start-ups and analyst houses have been represented in the list, including Piercarlo Gera, global managing director of Accenture, Darren Foulds, director of mobile at Barclays, and Jacob de Geer, founder and CEO of iZettle.
The Digital Banking Club’s panel includes Ian Sayers, chief technology officer at Zapp, Daniel Mayo, practice leader, financial services technology at Ovum and Jerry Mulle, head of strategic partnerships and marketing at Intelligent Environments.
Find out more at The Digital Banking Club.
The Rising Stars of the Digital Financial Services Industry
In addition to the full power 50 the panel also named its rising stars, the five exceptional people, under the age of 40, that are changing the way financial services firms do business.
These future industry leaders are:
- Clare Calmejean, innovation delivery at Lloyds
- Terry Cordeiro, head of mobile at RBS
- Ben Green, head of mobile and payments at Santander
- Ahmet Artan Algan, mobile banking team manager at Akbank
- Ugur Sennaroglu, digital generation banking department head at Denizbank
The European Digital Financial Services Power 50
The final list comprises of financial services leaders who are driving the industry forward through innovation, including CEOs, heads of digital, heads of channel and directors alongside several other senior figures.
The European Digital Financial Services Power 50 has been compiled by The Digital Banking Club, a digital financial services community established by digital banking software provider, Intelligent Environments.
“This is the first time the digital financial services sector has come together to recognise and reward excellence in the industry,” says Jerry Mulle, head of strategic partnerships and marketing at Intelligent Environments. “The people named in this list are the most innovative, influential and powerful people in digital financial services. They are at the forefront of change, helping to shape the future for this rapidly evolving industry.”
Full biographies and pictures of the European Digital Financial Services Power 50 and the rising stars have been published on The Digital Banking Club site.