The Future of Utilities Summit will host a two-day event consisting of more than 100 speakers across three different stages, an innovation hub, exhibition floor and social events at etc.venues, 155 Bishopsgate, 26-27 March 2019. The event is co-sponsored by ieDigital.
Join us at the event, where we will have cross-industry discussion and an in-depth exploration into customer interactions with strategic consultation on all critical issues facing today’s decision-makers in the industry. The Future of Utilities Summit is the UK’s leading energy and water event , bringing together industry leaders from all branches of electricity, gas and water networks.
Topics will include:
- Adopting new technology strategies to embrace industry change
- Providing safe, efficient, value-for-money service: improving outcomes for customers
- Prioritising long-term investment to improve service to customers
- Delivering a tailored service for customers: options to suit every size and type of business
- Working for customers and communities: innovating to deliver a great service
About the organiser
The Future of Utilities Summit is brought to you by MarketforceLive. They are a global B2B Marketing Solutions and Events Company.