ieDigital is delighted to be a sponsor & speaker at this event. Garry Larner will be speaking at 15:15 on the day.
21 Industry Leaders Deliver Critical Insights Into Current Changes & The Future Of Digital Banking & Self-Service From Payments, To ATMs, To Changing Customer Expectations & Trends, To Fraud, Biometrics & Authentication, Data Security, Automation, Sensitive & Critical Interactions, New Technologies & Regulations – 24 March 2022, Central London
- Cashless, Contactless & Frictionless Payments – Cards, Wearables, Apps: Drive forward digital-first advances to improve ease of access for sky-high customer satisfaction
- The Latest Market Trends Around ATMs & Cash: Is the future of self-service dependent on contactless ATM capabilities, and how will this effect deposits, withdrawals and access to cash?
- Increase Self-Service Uptake: Match the acceleration of digitised banking methods, embed self-service… and strike the right balance moving forward
- Prevent Fraud, Guarantee Secure Digital Banking Solutions: Develop proactive measures to deter fraudulent
activities and ensure the protection of customers
- Maximise Biometric & Authentication Technologies: Increase customer satisfaction and overcome challenges with adoption to secure greater access and convenience
- Data Security – Prove Safety, Retain Trust: Boost customer trust and loyalty with watertight security
- High-Impact AI, Chatbots & RPA: Implement user-friendly automation advances to drive greater business value
- Post-Pandemic Customer Expectations: Understand today’s changing needs to solidify self-service strategies in a post-pandemic state
- Handling Sensitive, Critical, Vulnerable & Complex Transactions & Customers: Strike the perfect balance between digital and human
- Power Self-Service With New, Innovative Technologies: Which new, emerging technologies will really change the face of banking?
- Critical Regulatory Updates: Create compliant digital banking strategies confidently within regulatory compliance
To book a ticket
Quote ‘iedigital’ to save £200 when booking
To meet us there
Email our Business Development Representative Issy Coleman: email@example.com
Garry Larner will be speaking on ‘Evolving customer experience requires a transition from product to customer.’
- How to build loyalty for deep long lasting customer relationships
- How the rise of the super app will transform financial services
- How to release more time to focus on complex customer needs with the right platform